Sacher Hotels Betriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.
Philharmonikerstraße 4,1010 Vienna (Hotel Sacher Wien) and
Hotel Sacher Salzburg Betriebsgesellschaft mbH,
Schwarzstraße 5-7, 5020 Salzburg (Hotel Sacher Salzburg)
2. For that purpose, guests must check in at the reception desk of Hotel Sacher Wien or Hotel Sacher Salzburg. Furthermore, a user registration in the SACHER APP beforehand and activation of the mobile access during the check-in must be completed in order to use the mobile room key.
3. Once guests have successfully registered in the app and activated their mobile access, they can use their mobile device to open their hotel room door in the same way as with the electronic key, which they also receive at check-in.
4. Only one guest can be registered per mobile device. If several guests require a mobile room key for the same room, each guest must register and activate their access with their own mobile device.
5. Guests are responsible for their mobile room key at all times and must ensure that no unauthorized third party gains access to their hotel room using the mobile room key.
6. If a guest should lose his/her mobile device, then s/he must report this to the reception desk of the hotel concerned without delay. If the guest delays or omits to report the loss of their mobile device, the hotel shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the guest. The same applies if the mobile device is made available to third parties.
7. In the event that the mobile device has insufficient power to open the SACHER APP and/or to activate the mobile room key, guests can use the electronic key they have also received at check-in to gain entry to their hotel room. This works independently of the SACHER APP and mobile room key.
8. Geo location services
We use Location Services to improve performance in reader detection. Location services is used to wake the app in Background so that it can communicate with locks and readers over Bluetooth or GPS.
Geo location data is only used within the mobile app and not transferred anywhere. No personal data is used in conjunction with the Geo location service.
Vienna/Salzburg, May 2021